Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A North Dakota Landmark...

in our backyard. Okay, maybe not, but I thought that it was pretty cool! And it technically isn't in our backyard, more like frontyard. :) However, on a farm, it isn't really a front or backyard. :) I took this picture awhile ago, but it wasn't loading and then I forgot it about it!! :-O


Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
~
John 4:13-14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know how to get rid of the square around your blog title. If you got to: /* layout
then: #header-wrapper {
and erase the picture address, and just leave the ( ) empty, and then scroll down to: /* headings
then: #header h1 {
and erase that address too, I think it will look perfect. :-) No guarantees, but it worked when I tried it! :-)

Anonymous said...

That picture is really pretty, BTW!

Amanda said...

That is beautiful! I wish WE had a waterfall in our backyard. That is too cool. :-)

Bethany said...

A wonderful picture, Megan! And I the verse you chose to go with it is perfect...how I want what God has done in my life to spring up and bless others.

And phew! Only 43 days until camp?! Time is flying! Can't wait to see you all again!