Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lunar Eclipse... finally!!

Well it has been about a month since I told you about the lunar eclipse. Now my pictures are finally developed!!! Yeah! It is kind of annoying that Bismarck is so far away! ;-)
`
My best lunar eclipse picture...

Just kidding!!! :D but that is what I was worried about. This was the first one that I saw, and I got really bummed. It really lifted my spirits when I saw that a couple turned out or you could at least tell what it was! ;D I am so excited!!! YIPPEE!! YEAH! :D

Actually, the bottom two were the best two out of four.

The pictures are better in person, oh well....



He will endure as long as the sun, as long as the moon,

through all generations.

Psalm 72:5

6 comments:

Kris said...

They look great! So how long did it take you to take them? I am very happy to see that they can out, and they are really cool!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Margaret.

Love granpa "Psalm 91"

Amanda said...

Wow, those are neat! I'm excited cause I just ordered a new camera. Have you taken photography classes? It seems like you like taking pictures a lot. :-)

Goldfish said...

Kris, I really don't know the particulars. Sorry! I just put my camera on my tripod and took a couple pictures (and prayed really hard that they would turn out)!

Mandy Grace, what kind of camera are you getting? Hopefully, this summer I can save enough money to buy a digital camera!! :D And, yes, I love to take pictures! ;D I haven't taken any photography courses, well not really... our school had a couple weeks of classes during my freshman (well, freshgirl ;) year of high school, but otherwise, just admiring Bethany's photos...:)

Bethany said...

Awww Megan! I'm admiring yours, too! I've never tried photographing a lunar eclipse before -- would be a challenge I'm sure! Go Megan! :)

Victoria said...

Wow, we NEVER EVER have lunar eclipse before! NEVER! Your pictures are wonderful!

Haha, we have one thing in common, I'm also saving up for a camera (a digital SLR). :D

I just added you to my links too! :D I know I'm not always the 'great' commenter like you, but I do read your blog. :D