Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Random Post

Yeah! I am so excited! Our computer was not letting me post things, and I was going crazy (well, crazier than I already am! :) !! When it is working today! I am so excited! (It is so easy to take things for granted!) Okay... this weekend I saw the lunar eclipse! Did anyone else see it?! It was so cool! I really hope my pictures turn out! I used a tripod, so they should be okay (I think). I'll post pictures when I get them developed!! Speaking of pictures, I will finally be able to post pictures of the puppies again!!! (Sometime this week.) Sorry that I haven't done that in a while, but I didn't go home last weekend and before that I kept forgetting my digital camera!! :(

My mom is coming back from Texas today, so I have been furiously cleaning (this is my break). I even cleaned out the fridge!!! (Now that's dedication! :)) I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and put some mint-chocolate chip-things in them!! They are so good, but they don't last nearly long enough!!! :D

I got Seven Brides for Seven Brothers this weekend!!! :D I absolutely love that movie!!! The best in the world! Okay, I am done rambling now! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time with your mom and aunts. We decided it was the best time spent yet. She and Susan should be in Bismark by now and maybe driving on home. I pray they will arrive safe.
I want to thank you for my birthday greeting. Sorry I haven't been able to answer sooner.
Love Granpa, 'psalm 91'

Rachel Marie said...

You got to see the lunar eclipse?! Awesome!!! I wish I did! I guess we're in a bad place to get a good view of it, though, anyway... :-(

Anonymous said...

We don't believe in movies, but thats awsome that you got to see the lunear eclipse!

Unknown said...

I like that movie, too! You already knew that though.