Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Advice on Life: Part 1

Take lots of naps.

Love your friends, no matter who they are.
Live up to your name.

Hold on to good friends; they are few and far in between.
Seize the moment.
Laugh often.

Share a joke with your friends.
Always try to see the glass as half-full.

Try to have a little fun each day... it's important.

Always try to help a friend in need.

Indulge in the things you truly love...

But always exercise to keep fit!!!
(I need to work on this one! :)

Don't waste food.

Cherish every Sunday.

Believe in yourself.

Be weird.
(I try my hardest! :)

Always be up for surprises.

Express yourself creatively.

Always remain calm, even when it seems hopeless.

2 comments:

Kori said...

This is really cute-- it made me smile! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you like cats... like me! I've seen them all but they always bring a smile to my face!