Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't cry over spilled...

Pepper!!


This weekend I was making Stromboli (it is like pizza all rolled up). So, I was grinding a teaspoon of pepper (there was a grinder on the thing-a-ma-bob), which was taking quite a while! Bu then I spilled it!! Yeah, good ol' graceful me! Oooo, was I mad at myself!!! I was thinking "all that work for nothing!!" But then I began thinking that when we make a mistake, God doesn't say "Well, all that work for nothing! Why bother with these humans?" No, He says, "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." (Jeremiah 31:34) He lets us start over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pepper is no problem if you spill it. Just don't let your salt lose is savor, because then the Bible says "we are worthless".
Keep up the good work.
Granpa Pauley "Psalm 91"