Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Chicago!

We went to Chicago today with our mentor groups today for a boat cruise and going out to eat. It was sooo much fun! (I forgot how tall everything is! :D) We ate at a Thai restaurant. I wasn't too thrilled about it since I normally don't like Chinese food and the like. But it was so much fun there! Had a blast! I wanted to try something totally different (all right, I admit it, I didn't have the squid salad), so I tried the oyster beef. It was really good, but there was not enough beef and wa-a-a-y too many mushrooms!! I had enough to make pizza!!!! (And I'm totally serious-- NOT being sarcastic!) Then after waiting around a while, we went on our boat cruise. There were fireworks, but I think I've taken enough for a while, and I wasn't in a good spot, so I don't have any to share. Sorry. :(




Christine and I

Trying out the peppers in the Thai Restaurant

Pretty self-explanatory

I took a zillion (okay, 129), but I figured you didn't want to see that many pictures of the Chicago skyline/architecture. Although, if anyone from Judson is reading this, they are probably an architecture student...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooh! It looks like a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind seeing all 129 pictures!

Goldfish said...

That would take too much of my % for loading pictures! You'll just have to see them at Christmas, well, December...! AH! That's a long time! Maybe I'll let a couple trickle into my blog before then. :)