Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My project

Okay, before you say anything witty about my "art," let me remind you of a couple things. I have never taken an art class in my life. I have basically no talent in drawing. And I spent a long time on this, so be nice! ;)

We had to go around in the building and draw stuff that we saw, but off-center it a little. Then on a sheet of paper, draw nine of those drawings and on the other side of the paper switch the colors (where the marker was you were supposed to leave white and vice versa). Since I couldn't erase stuff, I have a couple errors, but you probably can't see them since it is only a picture of my art. Ha!

Can you tell what some of these pictures are?
I hope so! :)
So, what do you think?

3 comments:

gandelr said...

first thought was a an hour walking the house...like it
da-fred

Anonymous said...

Margaret, I think you are the next Picasso. Thank you for sharing your work. I love the window and blinds. Love, Mom

Goldfish said...

I hope not. We were talking in class how I think we decided on 98% of his stuff was garbage. Maybe I can be 2% Picasso. ;) I'd rather be the next Ansel Adams though. :D

Is Google working for you now? Hope so. Love you!! <3 Margaret