Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hooray!!!

I got a C+ on my drawing assignment! Did you notice that it said C PLUS?! YAY!!! It took a long time to do, so I am quite pleased. The teacher is really good, but it is hard to get a high grade. Pretty much impossible to get an A (although, ALL things are possible with God :) On the plus side, he says that perfection is over-rated. :D (But I'll still AIM for perfection! ;)

I also have another reason for being happy. I got TWO packages from home today!! Yeah, that's right-- two!!! :D I was overjoyed!!! Among other things, she sent dried pineapple (*licks lips*), and a skirt from Christopher & Banks (which I am wearing right now :)!!! My mom definitely knows how to send a care package, that's FOR sure!!

And my RA just dropped off a cookie! How much better can it get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your C+ in a tough course. Sounds like you worked hard to get it, that brings joy to the heart.
We had a wonderful time with your granma's cousins from Denmark. They are on their way home now.
Sorry I have been away from my computer for most of 2 weeks.

Lots of Love from Granpa
"Psalm 91"

muzic4him said...

Great job, Megan! I used to enjoy drawing - not so much any more, but I can relate with the challenge for sure.

Blessings!

Bethany said...

I know I'm late commenting -- but I'm happy for you! Sounds like a your evening was full of happy moments!!