Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

WARNING: Random

Finals are next week. The weather outside is gorgeous. I so wish that I could be outside more and enjoy it. For Mouw's class we have been shooting "48 hours at Judson," so I have my camera with me practically 24-7. I should always do that. I have more pictures than I know what to do with and my friends now consider me paparazzi, but I guess I should get used to that. :) I know how to flip someone over my back now, thanks to my self-defense class.

Next week we are doing refreshers and a bunch of scenarios. Kind of excited, but a twinge of scared-ness as well. :) In the picture I am throwing down the instructor. So, bottom line, don't mess with me ;-) So finals....my photo 2 final is on Monday and i am kind of freaking out about it because I still need to shoot people and make it into a book. AHHHH!!!!! I think I shall take a nap and re-evaluate :)

No comments: