Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

Advice, part two

I will be absent from the blogging world until Wednesday or Thursday. I will be at camp!!!!! Yippee!!! I am so excited! You can go to the Wissmann's blog for an update on camp. I'll be taking lots of pictures, so hopefully I don't run out of space on my camera!! I mean, that is four days without being able to unload!!! :0 Well, hopefully it won't be raining during the whole week of camp. It's in the forecast, but it was in the forecast last year, too and it didn't rain. Maybe the Lord will keep the rain away for most of the time this year, too! :) Anyway, I thought I would leave you with some very important and profound advice. I would like to know your opinions of said advice when I come back.
`
`
`
Work together.


It will get better.


Watch your step.

Be conscious of your appearance.

Relax.

Take an occassional risk.

Meet new people, even if they look different to you.

Run when you have to.
Study hard.

And close your eyes and smile at least once a day!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I loved your advice! So cute! I hope you will have a great time at camp. Can't wait to see pictures!
Ginger

Kori said...

So cute!!!! Those make me laugh! :) I hope camp goes well and you have tons of fun!!! I'll be prayin' that the weather cooperates and it doesn't rain! Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at camp. Wish we could be there with you to enjoy the fellowship. Greet the Wismans for Patti and I.
Love from Granpa "Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

a correction for spelling. "Wissmann's".
granpa