Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bible Charades and Drama...

are ALWAYS a blast! Wissmann's wrote the drama and it is always fun to see what everyone comes up for the charades. I had to do a separate post for the dramatics because I couldn't narrow it down very well! :) I still don't have a lot of my pictures, but maybe that is a good thing! ;)






CHARADES






Brad and Andrew made a great team!! They were HILARIOUS together! I'm sitting here laughing about the other skit they did together! Lol! I don't have pictures, but if I did they would be very blurry on account of laughing too much! :D You just had to be there! Maybe next year ....
`
"Dude, I can feel the darkness...I'm scared. Hold me!"
~Pharaoh's servant~

2 comments:

Kori said...

Love the Pictures! Looks like Camp was alot of fun!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the last quote and picture. They made me laugh by just looking at them. :D