Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Leaving the blogging world...

...AGAIN! As a result, I probably won't be able to blog until Sunday or Monday. Please pray for a safe trip. Another Jesus Freak Friday will be skipped over. Mom, the boys and I will be driving (well, the boys won't be driving :) to Judson in Elgin, Illinois to register for classes, seeing my room-mate and the like. I am so excited that I am able to go there!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!! And praise the Lord for scholarships! :) It was amazing what the Lord provided!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still on athe board of regents at Judson, I would get to see you once in a while. You are going to Love your Judson experience.
Have a safe trip.

Love from Grandpa "Psalm 91"

Amanda said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm so glad you figured out what you wanted to do about college. I'll be praying for safe travels!

Rachel Marie said...

Have one AWESOME trip!!!;)

Noelle Otto said...

Have a good trip, Megan! (Even though I don't know what on earth Judson is...[smile])