Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Ok, I'm back!

YES! Well, I have lots of pictures, but I'm not sure where the digital is. I took about two rolls of film in one night of my aunt's backyard! Oops! I'd look down to figure out why my camera wasn't letting me take pictures, and it was because my quota had been filled! The boys had lots of fun fishing in the pond. And I had lots of fun taking pictures. Even if I knew where the camera was, you probably wouldn't be able to see them, because I don't have the energy to get up right now!!! After being in the vehicle for approximately 14 hours. It doesn't matter if you sit or drive, either way, you get VERY antsy (how does one spell that?!)!!!

I got all registered for Judson. My classes are Psychology, New Testament, Life and Learning: "Least of these," Design, and Drawing. I must confess, I'm a tad worried about the drawing class!-- it is for about two hours on Tuesday and Thursday! However it's in the afternoon so that's good. I'm not the most artisitic, so you just might want to pray for me! :) The best news though is.... No 8:00 classes! My earliest class is at 9:00!! YESSSS!!! Anyway, I'll post later, when I have a little bit more energy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you will have a fun semester!