Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Moon pictures

Last night the moon was so bright, I had just HAD to try taking pictures with my new "great, wonderful, fantabulous camera." At first, I just did the automatic setting and my pictures were turning out like this:

But then I played around with the aperature and shutter settings. This is one of the pictures. One picture of the moon looks pretty much exactly the same as another. So I deemed it un-necessary to post all 27 pictures of the moon. ;)

Having fun with the moon:



"She's Got the Whole Mo-on In Her Hands" :)

I took some of the neighbor's yard lights and swirled them around (that is soooo much fun!). Maybe I'll post them another time. It was neat though 'cause they were green and red.

5 comments:

gandelr said...

love pic of the moon
great shot with your hand and fingers

Unknown said...

The moon pictures with your hand are really cool. I have to say that I am glad you didn't post all 27 pictures though. ;) It would have been hard to say which ones I liked and didn't like.

Ginger said...

I love those pictures! That is so cool!
Ginger

Kris said...

WOW! they look really good! haha like the the one where you are holding the moon... I tried to take picture of the moon too, but that is anothre story!! haha

Bethany said...

So fun! I love your creative ideas with holding the moon -- that is great! :) I really like the ones you took that weren't on automatic -- isn't it fun playing with all of the settings?!