Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I just realized that...

I got tagged!

First memory - That's really tough especially with my goldfish memory. It might be my grandma giving me a bath when I was little. :)

First real kiss - Huh? A real kiss? I don't know Hershey's assembled fake ones! I'll take a real chocolate one anytime!! Aside from chocolate, never.

First love - Photography

First thing you think in the morning - Do I have to get up?

First question you'll ask in heaven - Why do I deserve this?!

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - Are we there yet?

First best friend - If you asked me first best enemy turned best friend, I would say Trisha, but I truly don't know (or remember) who my first best friend was.

Last time you dressed up - For church on Sunday

Last thing you ate - Chocolate. (Of course!)

Last CD you bought - That I bought? Hm, that's tough. A good Christian Contemporary CD that was on sale.

Last good book you read - I'm reading a lot of different devotional books right now. I really like Grace for the Moment or Everyday Blessings by Max Lucado.

Last time you cried - I almost cried yesterday when I discovered I don't have a memory card for my new camera.

Last time you told someone you loved them - Last night before I went to bed (my mom).

Last really funny thing you did - Whenever my friends are over, something funny happens...

Last thing you watched on TV - The last good movie I watched was The Magic of Ordinary Days. I LOVE that movie! Last thing on TV? Probably
What Not To Wear or How Do I Look.

I tag... Trisha, Rachel, and Kris.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I supposed to do something now?

Anonymous said...

Yes. You are required to. No questions asked.

Rachel Marie said...

:D Oh, dear...! Why have I been tagged SO much lately...???!!!
And WHO said you could tag me in the first place??? :D

Ok, Ok, I think what'll have to do is hit 3 tags with one blow... soon, I promise you, soon...

;)