Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Five Reasons Why I Love God

Dustynne tagged me! I've seen this tag going around for awhile, so I hope I don't tag anyone who has already done it! :) Now I have to put into words five reasons why I love God. This is going to be tough!

1. He loved me when he knew all of my faults and even though I still make mistakes, he still loves me!
2. He loves me so much that he allowed his one and only son be sacrificed and tortured for me!
3. His love will never fail, it is unconditional, it endures forever!
4. He first loved me!
5. He guides my steps, even when I think I can do it on my own.

His love is beyond my understanding!!!!!! There are so many other reasons why I love Him, but I just don't think I could even begin to describe it. His love is so AWESOME!!!! Unfathomable, incomprehensible, unending....

I tag...
Ginger
Kori
Andrew and
Kris

1 comment:

Noelle Otto said...

Hey, good job! :D
Good Goldfish, good Goldfish...good girl!!!! ;D
teasing you
Thanks!