Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm so excited!!!!!!

I bought MY new camera yesterday!!!!!! A Nikon d40x! I am so so so excited! But kind of bummed at the same time. You see, it didn't say that you need to buy a memory card separately. So my mom has to look for one tomorrow. Okay, she doesn't have to, but I desparately want her to!!! Do you know how annoying it is to have a great, wonderful, fantabulous camera and be able to take pictures with it?!!!!!!!!!! :-/ Well, I can set it so I can take pictures, but they aren't saved, so maybe I will be able to survive. :) Well, anyway, I thought I'd share my exciting/depressing news with you. Here are some pictures of my great, wonderful, fantabulous camera:




5 comments:

Unknown said...

No fair! I might be slightly envious of you. Acutally, I am probably really envious, but I am really happy for you too. :)

Kris said...

That is awesome, you great wonderful, fabulous, camera is really nice! And I bet you are already brainstorming the many exciting pictures you are going to take with it! can't wait to see them...Blessing

Bethany said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MEGAN!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you! Wow -- I remember that thrill of excitement of opening the box to discover the treasures inside.

Oooh -- and no memory card? I'm so sorry! I'm anxiously awaiting pictures taken on this fantabulous camera! Hearing about your set-back of no memory card reminds me of when I received mine. It came just as we were walking out the door to someone's house, so I just grabbed it and brought it. But then I couldn't take any pictures as the batteries weren't charged. grrrr--rrr... What we camera people go through! :D

But I'm sure you have many joys to come. Can't wait to see it (oh, and you, too! LOL) Happy shooting!!!

Noelle Otto said...

Awesome, Megan! My Mom and I just got our camera too, an Olympus E300. I can't wait to see some pics with your fantabulous camera!!! :D
(great word, by the way. I wonder if it's in the dictionary... ;)

Rachel Marie said...

Ditto! :) CONGRATULATIONS! :)
I am happy for you, Megan!!!