Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

SIGH!

I miss Wissmann's! [sob sob] Oh dear, where do I even begin?! So many pictures, so many memories, so many pictures, so much fun! Okay, here I go!.....


Their beautiful house


Bethany and I were able to go to a beautiful flower garden and take pictures. So much fun! (Oh, in case you were wondering, I got a memory card. :)


Practice (without Josiah!)



Thanks Kris for inviting me to tag along!!!


Gotta have a picture of Charissa!





Saying [gulp] goodbye! :'-(



I never realized what a responsibility taking so many pictures is!!! Sorting and deleting and sorting and deleting....! And I'm just beginning to sort these pictures!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ha Ha no problem, it was alot of fun having you along! I love all your pictures, it brings back ALOT of good memories, haha...Lillies, are my favorite! [smile] Blessings

Noelle Otto said...

Looks like so much fun, Megan! :D

Unknown said...

Nice pictures. I already saw them, so you know what I think of them. I am so happy that you can experience the joys of a digital camera. ;) I am glad that you were so willing to regale me with all the stories of you trip, even the one about the toothless man!

Bethany said...

"Sorting and deleting...sorting and deleting..."

I definitely know the feeling! I'm always doing one or the other...or both! When one takes so many pictures, its hard to keep up!