Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 3

:favorite place to eat:

Noodles & Company or Chipotle. Neither of which are in the state of North Dakota. I'm very excited for good eats when I get back to school.

:a photo you took:



This is my friend, La'Barb. We met at Riverwoods last summer. I really didn't blog much about it, but it was an eye-opening experience and you get close to a lot who work there. She is thinking of coming to Judson, and I couldn't be happier! I love this girl. She is so amazing, and would be ecstatic if I got to see her on a regular basis. =)

::a photo of you taken over ten years ago::

Me and grandpa!

::a photo of you taken recently::


2 comments:

Linda said...

For a minute there, I thought Gpa was holding Teigan. Had to read the heading a little closer...yep, I need new glasses. lol

Holly said...

Noodles & Company sounds delicious!

The photo of you and your grandpa is adorable!