Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Denium Apron



So I've been on a sewing kick lately. Interesting, since I haven't done it before. But after coveting longingly looking at aprons on etsy, I decided to make one for myself. So I took an old pair of jeans that don't fit anymore that I have outgrown, random fabric that was intended for a skirt that never happened, and a shirt in the goodwill pile. Put it al together and VOILA!! After four years of crocheting I finally learned how to sew. The shirt made an awesome belt, and jeans backwards make awesome pockets.





               

2 comments:

Linda said...

Too cute! Nice little "first" project for you. Good to know that you're not just sitting around doing nothing while you are home this summer. hehe

Holly said...

WONDERFUL apron! So super cute! I hope to learn how to do a little sewing some day.