Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

SwagBucks

Have you heard of SwagBucks? It's amazing. At first I thought it might be  scam or a waste of money, but it really isn't. It simply takes searching for things like you normally would. With each search, you could get Bucks, which can be redeemed for gift cards. It is completely random how many and how often you get them. They range as far from just one to 50. The best day to search is on Friday because it is MegaSwagBucks Day. I have already gotten 15 dollars in Amazon gift cards. And I will probably be able to get my next one by the end of the day. It's awesome getting free stuff. I hope you will sign up!

Search & Win

Click on the SwagBucks banner or click on the link below.    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MeganMargaret

If you have any questions, leave a comment!

No comments: