Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sing to the Lord a New Song!


Last night, I went to an Alive! (a group that my mom sings in) concert. It was SOoo good!! I want to be in it again!!! It feels so weird to be in the crowd and humming along (trying not to sing out loud) instead of standing on the risers and trying not to forget the words and trying desperately to stay on key!


Psalm 95:1-2, "O COME, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise! "

Psalm 98:4, "Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth and sing for joy, yes, sing praises!"




Sorry -- I wasn't able to get new pictures of our week-old lab puppies on account of my batteries dying! (I'll do better next time!) But, I can assure you that they are cute!! :)
Post a Comment