Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sing to the Lord a New Song!


Last night, I went to an Alive! (a group that my mom sings in) concert. It was SOoo good!! I want to be in it again!!! It feels so weird to be in the crowd and humming along (trying not to sing out loud) instead of standing on the risers and trying not to forget the words and trying desperately to stay on key!


Psalm 95:1-2, "O COME, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise! "

Psalm 98:4, "Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth and sing for joy, yes, sing praises!"




Sorry -- I wasn't able to get new pictures of our week-old lab puppies on account of my batteries dying! (I'll do better next time!) But, I can assure you that they are cute!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Megan,
Again I am enjoying your website. It is all so encouraging and uplifting. I noticed you have Psalm 91 as granma's favorite verse. Actually that is my favorit and granma's was Proverbs 22:6. "Train a child in the way they should go, and when they are old they will not depart from it." I think your mom and your three aunts are a testemony that prove this verse to be true.
Hope you had a good weekend at the farm.
Love Granpa Pauley, "Psalm 91"

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm sure the concert was wonderful! We actually have one of the ALIVE CDs in our player and still listen to it every once in awhile. I'm sure they have lots of great songs we haven't heard. And I didn't realize you used to sing with the group!? I'm sure both you and your mom enjoyed that!! [smile]