Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What version?

For some reason, this question just popped into my mind:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ What version/translation of the Bible do you read? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I mainly read out of a NIV study Bible
with notes on the bottom part of the page.

~
~
When I am reading the stories in the Jesus Freaks books about the people who sacrifice themselves for God's Word, I realize how easy I have it. I mean, I don't even know how many different translations/versions of the Bible we have in our house. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that is bad, not in the least. It just blows my mind (not literally :) to what lengths martyrs will go to to get a copy of the Scriptures.


If we are not interested in the Word of God,
can we really be interested in God?

Robert Godfrey
Post a Comment