Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Church Lock-in

My friend Trisha and I helped out at a lock-in at a church in town Friday night/Saturday morning. The kids were 6th to 8th graders. We played sardines and we had never been in the church, so we didn't know where we were going and bumped into quite a few things!! :D We also played mafia (so much fun!!) and, of course, we ate food. We also had a couple Bible study sessions.
We fell asleep during the movie around 5:30 (a.m.!!!) and were up around 6:30. So, needless to say, I am so tired!!!!!!!!!!! We got back to our rooms around 8:15 and crashed!!!!!!!!! I slept until 11:30 (?) and did some homework (and fell asleep doing some of it! :). And now I am going to eat supper! Adios! (I can hardly wait until bedtime!! :)))

1 comment:

Kris said...

well I now understand why you are so tired! It sounds like you had a lot of fun though. Was this church in Jamestown?