Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Forty "Dumb" Things About Myself!

Rachel had one of these one her blog, This One Thing I Do, and I thought it would be fun to do it too! Here goes nothing:

1. FIRST NAME? Megan (Talk about giving my brain a workout! :)

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Margaret (after my grandma and my mom just liked the name Megan and I a pretty sure that there are some other people with the same last name...for example, half the community of Lehr :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope! Unless I am typing. (Praise the Lord for the backspace key!! :)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Unspoiled.

5. KIDS? Are so cute and funny!

6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I am not sure. Sometimes I annoy myself! I hope I would, but I guess I will never know!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope! I am terrible at writing in journals. The closest I come to writing in a journal is my blog, which I love! Kind of weird. Maybe it is because I can post pictures.

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No! Of course not! (Just ask my mom, friends, or anyone that's met me! :)))

9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup! Unless someone took them out in my sleep! (Which would probably be very hard! :)

10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way! Not if my life depended on it! Of course, I don't see how bungee jumping could possibly save my life! I would proabably scare myself to death, literally! :)

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't know, maybe Honey Nut Cheerios.

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I usually just slip them on--probably shouldn't, but I do.

13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No way! I am just barely strong enough to get myself out of bed in the morning! :)

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Anything chocolate! Or cookie dough. Or cheesecake. You know, I am going to get my freshman 100, not freshman 15!!! :D

15. SHOE SIZE? 10, kind of annoying because they don't always have a wide selection! :(

16. RED OR PINK? Pink, don't know why. But if you get to know me, you learn to not to question me, you learn that I have absolutely no reason behind my answers! :D

17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh, where do I begin!!? I am about the weakest person on the planet!, I am always way to sarcastic, too silly for my own good, I type terribly, I procrastinate a lot, and a zillion other things. Really, it is exactly a zillion. I counted every single one! I just didn't want to bore you. Wait is that sarcasm?! I really need to work on that! But the one thing that I wish I could change the most, would definitely to not be so shy, so I could be able to witness to people. (I really need to work on this.)

18. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? Why? Am I going somewhere?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing jeans, but hopefully I will be able to wear skirts soon (weather, get warmer, please!).

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A crisp, delicious, Fuji apple. YUM!!!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, but a couple of minutes ago, I was listening to Keith Green and Mark Schultz.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I really don't have a clue! Oh, wait! Is there a goldfish color? (Story behind that)

23. FAVORITE SMELL? My mom's homemade cooking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Probably if they are acting like how a Christian should act.

26. FAVORITE DRINK? I was going to say water, but truthfully it is strawberry pop!!! But, when I was little, I was a milkaholic.

27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Unless shopping counts as a sport, I have nothing to do with them! :)

28. HAIR COLOR? Yes. As matter of fact, it is brown, was a blonde when I was little, so, unfortunately, I still have blonde roots! LOL!!! A couple months ago my friend dyed my hair red for me (don't worry, I gave her my permission! :)

29. EYE COLOR? Yes, I do have an eye color. Blue. Right, Trisha!? :D

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No way! I tried them and I always had trouble putting them in-- I lost one and I had to have one of my friends put in the other one, because I couldn't figure out how to do it!! :D Never ever again!

31. FAVORITE FOOD? My mom's homemade food!! And anything chocolate. Or cheesecake! There's that freshman 100! :)

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? My favorite "scary" movie is "Arsenic and Old Lace." It is with Cary Grant in the '40s. Okay, it isn't really scary, more of a comedy! I can hardly wait for the happy ending-- Christ's Second Coming!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange, flowery, kind of '70s-ish (I love bargain shopping!! :))

34. HUGS OR KISSES? If you are talking chocolate, both! Probably hugs though. Otherwise, it depends who I am getting them from! For example, I would probably want a hug from a horse rather than a kiss!! :D

35. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Let's see... God's Word, Steadfast in your Word by Martin Luther, Growing Up as a CHristian 101, The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence, 128 of the Greatest Bible Stories, Extreme Devotions (VOM), Everyday Blessings by Max Lucado, and Jesus Freaks Volume II... That's all!

36. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My stereo playing contemporary Christian music.

37. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii. But I had to miss camp because of it!! I was so bummed! Yeah, my friends were really sympathetic!!! :D

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Ummm... I like photography. I don't know if it is a talent, but I like it! Wait, I've got it!!! It is either sarcasm or procrastination! Which do you think is a better one to have?

39. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 24, 1988 in the Ashley Hospital. I am sure you have heard of it! :) I was actually supposed to be born in the beginning of May, so when I was born I was quite troublesome! Actually, my grandma caught me not breathing, once! My guardian angel, now in heaven.

40. DO YOU WANT ANYONE ELSE TO ANSWER THESE DUMB QUESTIONS? Yeah, I want to see what answers other people can come up with!! :D

7 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL!! You boosted our spirits this afternoon -- great personality profile! :D

Rachel Marie said...

How fun to read, Megan!!! :-)

So you've been to Hawaii?! Wow, you'll have to tell me about that one sometime...! ;-)

Size 10 shoe?! How tall are you?!
Well, I guess I'm only 1 and a half sizes smaller, so I shouldn't think that's big... they always say that big feet means tall person, but I've got the biggest female-feet in my family, and I'm short- 5 ft.3. :-D

Thanks for the fun!!! :-)

Amanda said...

That was fun to read! Chocolate and cheesecake... aren't those two major food groups? Lol! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret, Thanks for your 40 answers, I learned a lot more about you today. Also, I was with your granma at the Ashley Hospital when you were born. Your mom had a rough delivery. Has she ever told you about it? We were with you after your birth when granma Pauley noticed you were not breathing well. That's when they decided that you should have a monitor which stayed with you for some time.
I am proud of the beautiful blog that you maintain most every day.
Don't put yourself down, God has given you some very special gifts that you are sharing with others.
Love you much, Granpa Pauley
"Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. You have a lovely blog here...and I'm with you on the bungee jumping i.e. I'm standing on solid ground! ;) Blessings. ~Sarah

Jessica said...

CP!! I love the list, so cute. I even laughed out loud at some! I really miss you girlie! I hope I get to see you this summer!

CP forever

Anonymous said...

Margaret--What a hoot!! I was laughing out loud. What a joy you are my daughter. God has blessed you with many talents, one of them writing. Love you. Mom