Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In focus


It took a long time to get this picture into focus. So, I was a little disappointed when I got it developed. I don't know what I was expecting exactly -- maybe I was thinking it was going to be an outstanding picture. It got me thinking, though. As a human, I am always expecting things to be 'bigger and better.' Why is that?!! Does this post make any sense? Sometimes I feel like I am just rambling! :) :(
`
Focus on the journey, not the destination.
Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
~
Greg Anderson

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, I appreciated that "focus" on things, Megan! That's a good perspective, and the quote is perfect. Blessings to you!

Rachel Marie said...

Ditto!
You made perfect sense, Megan! :-)
Thanks for posting! :-)