Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back by popular demand!

It's been Sunday since I blogged! Time is getting away on me. My classes will be requiring a lot of work this year. My instructor (of my design AND of my drawing classes) said that a lot of the beginners will work really hard and get a C. And we are supposed to be very happy with it. Sigh. Maybe I can shock him! ;) There is so much homework though. I was in my design class on Thursday. And I was there in the studio (doing my homework) until 9:00!!!!!! I'm working on New Testament now in the Library (well, I'm taking a break right) and there is so much to do. I only have about six pages left to read. But there are so many questions from the other textbook!!! Ugh. I just found out about them. (I wasn't able to access them before on account of the lack of access to internet.) :-P Well, I suppose I should get back to New Testament. If there is anything specific you want to know about how college is going, just drop me a witty remark! ;)

No pictures, sorry (again)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to know what your room looks like. I want to see pictures of it. I know what you are going through with lots of homework. I am getting it loaded on me, too. I will be praying that you can get it all done.

Ginger said...

I was wondering about your room too. I love that kind of stuff. Your homework sounds ruff. Eww...never liked homework!!lol..
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says,

Only one life, it will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last.
Just do the best you can each day.

Much Love

"Psalm 91"