Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pictures from yesterday

Okay, I'll admit it in advance. A lot of pictures of Teagan were taken yesterday. I can't help it! I'm weak! Or maybe she's just realllly cute! But I'm pretty sure it's both. :) I ahve to load MORE pictures, but then i'll be done. Grandpa and grandma are leaving tomorrow!!!! [noooooo!]
Trenton and his "new" grandpa. :)






Paul and Teagan

Wink, wink!

Smiling Teagan and Grandpa

Trenton

Elisabeth

Pineapple pizza! YUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all adorable! However, none of them has hair as cute as Rachel's. You have to admit that. Teagan's pigtails are pretty cute, though.

Jen said...

Oh I love pictures of children! These are all so cute - and I love the baby feet!
You're a good photographer. :)

Rachel said...

Oh I love it, I love it!! Keep posting pictures of your family! Those darling little ones are growing so fast -- even since camp. It looks like you've had a very memorable week. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

I just had to say that these pictures are just adorable!! The third one down of the baby smiling is so precious! I found your blog via. Bethany W.'s (and BrittLeigh's), and now I've just come via. Ginger's. :)

Have a nice day!

Morgan