Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tagged...again!

Rules:

1. Post rules before giving the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of the your blog you need to tag some people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


1. It is raining much at my house today.
2. Our family (my grandpa, grandma, two of my aunts, two of my uncles, my two brothers, mom, dad and myself) went to Jamestown today to go out to eat.
3. My granpda can get a tad messy when he eats a whole order of ribs.
4. I love my family.
5. I will miss my family when I leave for college!!!!
6. I like to read late at night (It's hard to put down good books, even after midnight!)
7. I like to read my Bible in the morning (easier to pay attention to what it is saying [well, I guess it depends on how much I stayed up doing habit #6]).
8. I am wearing a skirt (yes, from Christopher & Banks) and a cool blue striped shirt right now. :)


I tag...

Trisha, since she hasn't posted since her last tag :)
Rachel, since she still hasn't put up her tag! Bwah ha ha ha ha :)
Andrew, to give him something to post about. :D
And last, but definitely not least.... Tabby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is a granpda? You have a spelling error in #3. So, I can write any eight random things about myself or what is going on, verdad?

Goldfish said...

Yup! A granpda is the same as a grandpa. Definiton: He loves me, he is fun, and he will be missed when he leaves.

Unknown said...

You have been very busy again. Today, I have been busy being sick. First I slept, and then I sat around and read books. What an exciting day!