Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Family


Paul A. and Paul A.

(Most of the) Sisters!!


Ha, Paul! I posted the so-called "illegal" picture!! :D


Late-night chats.

There is nothing like bonding in the grocery store!

(Scott) Coming back from checking the rain gage.


Grandpa's FULL order of ribs!!!!!! (He ate it all!)

Andrew

Warm greetings from North Dakota to Illinois. :)

Nan and Grandpa


Ah! Family --I just love 'em!! God has blessed me so much with the loving family that I have!!!! This week has just been going too fast! It feels like it should still be Tuesday! I guess time flies when you are having fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, especially the one of Scott coming back to the house. The "illegal" picture is pretty good, too. Are you going to tell Paul that you posted it?

Goldfish said...

I'll tel him tonight. I better be prepared for the worst. :D

Amanda said...

Family gatherings are so fun! That is a huge plate of ribs. Wow. At our house ribs are usually a 4th of July meal. :-)

Have a blessed day!
~Amanda

Ginger said...

It looks like you are having such a great time. I love it when my family comes and stay for a while.
Ginger

Maggi said...

You've done such a great job of recording the events of each day.You have such a gift for capturing the moment! Thanks for sharing. Aunt Susan