Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lilly among thorns

As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. Song of Solomon 2:2

Yesterday I got Authentic Beauty, authored by Leslie Ludy, from a dear wonderful friend. And well, I just couldn't put it down!! Scott checked the mail and said there was a package, so I quick rushed to the mail and it was there!!!! Every spare moment, I was reading it. Mom kept saying that I probably won't be able to finish it all in one day. :) Well,... I finished reading it at little after midnight. But I still didn't go to sleep, because Rachel also sent me Before You Meet Prince Charming. So I started on it, but thatn decided that after two o'clock, that maybe I should go to bed! Oops! Well, gotta go and watch for my aunt and uncle. They are coming from Illinois. Adios!
Post a Comment