Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lilly among thorns

As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. Song of Solomon 2:2

Yesterday I got Authentic Beauty, authored by Leslie Ludy, from a dear wonderful friend. And well, I just couldn't put it down!! Scott checked the mail and said there was a package, so I quick rushed to the mail and it was there!!!! Every spare moment, I was reading it. Mom kept saying that I probably won't be able to finish it all in one day. :) Well,... I finished reading it at little after midnight. But I still didn't go to sleep, because Rachel also sent me Before You Meet Prince Charming. So I started on it, but thatn decided that after two o'clock, that maybe I should go to bed! Oops! Well, gotta go and watch for my aunt and uncle. They are coming from Illinois. Adios!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

ooooh -- I'm so happy for you! I've read (an thouroughly enjoyed) Before You Meet Prince Charming...but I've yet to read Authentic Beauty. It sounds like an excellent book! And you finished it in one day?! Go, goldfish! :D

Jen said...

I loved this book! Lots of valuable insight! The picture is beautiful...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I actually didn't notice I had back to back quotes from Amy Carmichael until you left your comment. :)

God bless,
Jen

Rachel Marie said...

hahaha, I'm glad you're so enjoying those books, Megan! :D I hope they help to draw you closer to Jesus!
And I think you need to say "adios" to those books sometime before midnight, next time! :P :D