Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

My accomplishments

well, for today, anyway.

I cleaned two bathrooms, did dishes, laundry, cleaned the fridge and, drum roll please... made two homemade batches of rolls-- 1 1/2 dozen carmel, 1/2 dozen cinnamon. They are so good!! [I have a plate here, that I'm trying to scratch all of the carmel off]

Side note: homemade dough is one of the best thigns to eat in the world!

Wish I had a scratch and sniff picture to show all of you, but not only do I not have a camera, but one 9 x13 pan is almost completely gone-- and there are only four people eating them! Today I got a memory card in the mail, now if I only had camera to put it in. And yes, I just ended my sentence with a preposition. I need to go back to school. Yikes, a little more than two weeks and mom and I wil be leaving!

No comments: