Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

So I'm back.

I finally got my wireless hooked up here at Judson. (Thank you Cate!!!) I still don't have pictures from my d80 on my wonderful NEW computer yet (I can see the whole screen!). I was experimenting with lighting when I was still at home. I'll have to try to post those pictures soon.We had floor escapades tonight (getting to know ya kind of stuff) and last night we watched a movie 'under the stars.' The cafeteria was so loud tonight!! They were spontaneous screams as people recognized each other. Rather amusing, if not irritating after a while. I'm going to get my photography stuff tomorrow for my class. And apparently one section of painting has to get a ton of supplies. So I wonder if I will be needing to do that too... :-/ On Tuesday I'm really going to dive into school. I start class at 8, and am in studio until 11. Then math 1-2:15. And painting 6:30-9:30. Soooo, we'll see how that goes. :) But I'll have Upper Room, so I'll probably get a chance to breathe. Well, that's the update for now. Hope I don't go crazy before I see all of you again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are all moved in and will be spending mommy & daddy's money tomorrow buying supplies. hehehe Hope you have a great year. Study hard now. No goofing around the grocery stores taking picture of the fruits and veggies. Bwah hahaha Looking forward to reading your blogs.

Linda G.