Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook-- Week 2

For Today…August 11th, 2008

Outside my Window…I see the cloudy sky and green grass from the recent rain.

I am thinking…that it is so hard to wait for my camera. Sound familiar? Well we went to BestBuy and they had to order it. There were only two left for the states of Minneapolis and North Dakota. Phew! So I'm thankful that it should be here on Friday (finally!).

I am thankful for… ^[see above]^

From the kitchen… not much. We were gone today.

I am wearing…a teal shirt and a white khaki skirt.

I am reading… Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot.

I am hoping… I can go to Susan's house tomorrow.

Around the house… it is mostly quiet.

One of my favorite things… getting new clothes for really good prices. Not my best deal but today, I got an $80 jacket for 18.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…maybe Susan's house tomorrow, babysitting on Wednesday, housework etc the rest of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you



Babies are cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you did it too! But I see you did it last week... I shan't miss another again. :)

Can't wait for you to get your camera! How exciting.

And adorable photo.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture...
Thanks for sharing...
Blessings,
Grandma Starr

SuperAngel said...

Hi Megan!
I linked over from Jocelyn's blog. I am her older sister! :P

This is a nice daybook! your picture is really sweet! Is that your sister?

I hope your camera comes soon!

Glad I stopped by. You have a nice place over here.

Prayers and Blessings,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Holly said...

I often browse ND blogs and have come across yours several times. I always stop and read a little - I finally decided rather than just read, I should let you know how much I enjoy it! :)

SuperAngel said...

Sorry you don't have a sister! Sisters are soo fun! :)

I am glad you enjoyed my blog and I will be back to yours too!
:D

Prayers and Blessings,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com