Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook-- Week 3

For Today…August 18th, 2008

Outside my Window…the beautiful blue sky, not even a cloud.

I am thinking…I should start on the dishes.

I am thankful for…my mom. She is amazing!

From the kitchen…nothing right now. But I might make some brownies later (and probably supper too...)

I am wearing…a jean skirt, t-shirt and my feet.

My hair is... very curly because I curled it in socks the other night and pulled back in a banana clip.

I am reading…[sigh] I have been so bad at reading. I'm still reading Let me be a woman. One quote I remember, "A man is a man, not a woman. And a woman is a woman. It is one of the simple facts that is not so simple to remember." [smile]

I am hoping…to get into my chores for the day. Laundry, dishes, cooking and who knows what else! (Sometimes I get in a cleaning mood, which mom calls my frenzy, and I clean everything in sight)

I am hearing…the air conditioner. It tends to be quieter when Scott is out in the field. :)

Around the house…I REALLY need to do the dishes.

One of my favorite things…long emails from friends.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… finishing all of my packing before school, cleaning at camp tomorrow for the renewal, playing with my new camera, doing my laundry on Thursday (so all of my stuff is clean for last-minute packing), saying goodbye to everyone and getting settled in at Judson. [sigh]


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…


it was Kendra's 21st birthday on Saturday. Happy late birthday Kendra! I hope you had a fun birthday, and I really hope I get to see you soon!!

No comments: