Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook




I tried to post this yesterday, but for some reason pictures were not loading.

For Today…August 4th, 2008
Outside my Window…I see the sun setting in my frontyard
I am thinking…that it is so hard to wait for my camera. My d40x couldn't get reapired because of a part not made anymore. So I get to pick out a new one. I'm getting a d80. But first Mom and I have to find a time to go to Bismarck. (And my teeth, or lack thereof, are doing splendidly for those of you who care :)
I am thankful for…the fact that my mom and I got all of my grandma's stuff in boxes (it took five hours).
From the kitchen… cheeseburgers. I can actually eat most foods now!
I am wearing…a blue shirt (shocker, I know!), a jean skirt and a blue watch.
I am reading…techically this blog post. Otherwise, (aside from the Bible) Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot.
I am hoping… I can get more books read this summer and my lap blanket that I'm crocheting done.
Around the house… my mom is talking on the phone and I can hear Scott screaming, or just making his usual noises (its hard to tell)
One of my favorite things… reading the Bible with my brother Andrew. Last night I fell asleep with him after prayers. :)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…cleaning for a lady in town tomorrow, babysitting on Wednesday, decorating the rec room on Thursday, a movie at camp on Saturday and church on Sunday! (By the way, we got a new pastor, and he is AWESOME!)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

I am so blessed to get to live in the country! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Megan,
I just wanted to say that I read your post on the Feelin' Feminine site, and I thought I would come by and say hello.

I enjoyed reading some of your posts here and looking at your wonderful pictures...I wish I could take pictures like that!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and I enjoyed reading your story at Feelin' Feminine...

Sincerely,
Brielle