Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook-- Week 4

For Today…August 25th, 2008

Outside my Window…it's dark.

I am thinking…I better not miss my mandatory dorm meeting tonight.

I am thankful for…Shanon and this awesome computer she got me.

I am wearing…a jean skirt, t-shirt and my feet.

My hair is... in a flipthrough (cool ponytail)

I am reading… Let me be a woman. And I am starting Exodus. I finished Genesis recently (finally! :)

I am hoping…I get enough sleep this semester.

I am hearing…my CD player.

Around the house…are my family, minus me. :'(

One of my favorite things…seeing all my friends again!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… getting though the first week of school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…

Here is where I will spend my next days, weeks, and months of my life and energy.

No comments: