Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Uh-oh!

I think I might quite possibly becoming a grown-up. And I have proof:

  • I'm not aways the one entertaining the little kids.
  • I have grown-up talks with actual grown-ups.
  • I do things without being told (well, most of the time)
  • I know kids, and they have no clue who I am
  • Naps are now considered a blessing
  • I have to actually think what I want for Christmas
  • I would rather talk than play a game
  • I don't get toys in my cereal box anymore
  • I sometimes watch the news... because I actaully want to know what is going on in the world


Yes, I'm on my way to becoming an adult.

Balderdash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening Megan,

Sorry it has been so long since I have loged in. We are now in College Station and leave for Colorado Wednesday.

After reading sll of your blogs, all I can say is how PROUD I am of you and how much I LOVE you.

God's Blessings as you go back to Judson University for a new year.

Love from grandad, "Psalm 91"

Holly said...

I love this post! I'm catching more and more things every day that signal "grown-up" status is coming. :)

Brittany November said...

OMiGosh! That's scary! I guess I must *almost* be a grownup too!!! LOL!
Hey, I just found your blog. It seems really neat. I can't wait to hear more posts from you...and maybe you'll visit my blog?? :)
www.guitargirl08.blogspot.com